Every Part for Every Repair
Having a piece of equipment out of service is costly, so we keep a large inventory of the parts you need. We sell and install all parts and accessories for street sweepers, jetters, and sewer cleaning equipment from only the most trusted brands.
Our parts selection includes everything needed for everyday maintenance and repairs. Additionally, we carry sewer hoses, nozzles and accessories, brooms, lighting kits, strobe lights, and warning and directional lights, as well as an abundance of safety equipment.
Most items are in stock or can be shipped overnight!
- Manhole Cover Extractors, Manhole Hooks, & Safety T-Lifts
- VacTrap Debris Traps
- Vactor VT Seal
- Vactor Higbee Vacuum Tubes
- Vactor Twist & Lock Pipe Rack Support System
- Maxlife Municipal Equipment
- Confined Space Entry Equipment
- Locator Equipment, Sewer Plugs, Accessories
- Leak Detection & Flow Testing Equipment
- Sewer Hose (Rodder & Leader Hose)
Our customers trust us, and that trust is something we’ve worked hard to deserve. We offer the parts and the dedicated service needed to keep your equipment in top shape.
Serving Customers by Servicing Equipment
Kinloch Equipment & Supply, Inc. has a full service repair shop servicing all makes and models of trailer and truck mounted jetters, vacuum trucks, pump trucks, street sweepers, sewer cleaning equipment, and sewer inspection television equipment.
We work quickly and effectively to get your equipment back into commission as soon as possible.
We are equipped to perform the following repairs and replacements
- Full service preventative & routine maintenance
- Major and minor component repairs
- Suspension work
- Piping and Structural
- Vacuum investigation & related work
- Hydraulic systems
- Low pressure and water tank
- Brake repair, PTO and drivelines
- Air systems
- 12-volt lighting and electrical system installation and troubleshooting
- Pump rebuilds and repairs
- Welding and fabrication
- Meter installation
- Chassis work
We recommend several sweeper maintenance checklists to be performed weekly: